Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
Immunogenicity Prediction & Validation
10.00 – 12.30
- Outline the potential of biologic therapeutics to cause undesirable immune responses in patients
- Discuss computational tools to accurately predict immunogenicity
- Evaluate computational epitope prediction methods and the value of experimentally derived epitope datasets
Principal Engineer, Bioinformatics Architect, Project Program
Management & Global Information Technology Lead
Data Availability & Data Sharing – Opportunities & Challenges
2.00 – 4.00
- What would it take to create a database of sufficiently anonymised data for biologics?
- What information would be needed to create the database and help benchmark approaches?
- The value of publicly available data vs isolated datasets
- Importance of standardization and protocols to generate comparable data
- The need to generate more data – building data internally vs collaborations
- How can data and information be structured to be accessed across an organization?
- The need for more experimental data to inform computational work
Professor - Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
University of Delaware
Principal Research Scientist