Leverage Advanced Computational Biology & Bioinformatics to Transform & De-risk Your Drug Discovery & Development
Returning for the 6th year, the Computational Drug Development for Biologics Summit is your definitive community to meet, exchange and share your journeys and challenges with peers to uncover progress made and how we can accelerate the adoption of computational tools in the discovery and development of biologics.
CDD for Biologics has been formulated to help biopharmaceutical companies increase the efficiency of drug discovery and design processes using computational techniques such as docking and homology modelling, to mitigate data availability issues and to de-risk and accelerate drug development programs by embedding computational biology from the start.
Across 3 days, we will unite senior leaders including AstraZeneca, GSK, Genentech, Bristol-Myers Squibb & many more to:
- Advance bioinformatics to help bridge the gap of computational biology and protein sciences
- Explore how to unfold protein sciences to enable next gen molecules and antibodies
- Exploit computational and AI to design your de novo therapeutic biological candidate for the next blockbuster
- De-risk and accelerate your drug development program by embedding computational biology from the start
- Engage with your potential partners for pre-competitive collaboration and advance computational biology 2.0
World-Class Speaker Faculty, Including:
Johnson & Johnson
Principal Technology Lead, Project and Program Management, Scientific Informatics
Hear What Our Attendees Say
“It was great to see how different experts in the field approach biologics modeling.” – Andrew Urick, Senior Scientist, Abbvie
“A very good meeting, informative and dynamic.” - Monica Wang, Principal Engineer & Global Information Technology Lead, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co.
“It was great to connect with colleagues in the industry and share our experiences and challenges in antibody design.”- Dea Shahinas, Director, Computational & Experimental Biology, AbCelex Technologies