Building upon the framework and success of its inaugural meeting, CDD for Biologics remains solely dedicated to exploring the power of in silico tools to de-risk your biologics drug development.
Focused principally on design and developability of monoclonal antibodies, case studies will reveal the applications of these methods to other biotherapeutic modalities, from early drug discovery through to late preclinical development.
Through sharing of novel insights from our industry leading faculty, topics to be discussed include: improving predictability of target ID and validation, understanding protein/protein interactions, enhancing rational candidate selection, and optimizing developability characteristics.
Join us to:
- Benchmark against the leaders in the field to understand how they have effectively integrated in-house and commercially available computational tools into their biologics development workflow
- Use robust in silico strategies to streamline the discovery of biologics, significantly reducing the investment required for early experimental techniques
- Investigate how computational tools can optimize the manufacturability and physical properties of biotherapeutics
- Examine real-world case studies, detailing how the use of MD simulations, in silicoaffinity maturation, computational structural modeling and a host of other techniques have contributed significant value to lead candidates
- Gain invaluable insights into how informatics, modeling and simulation can overcome key challenges encountered the development of biologics