13-15 November 2018
Woburn, Boston, MA
2018 Brochure Is Now Available!
Through sharing of novel insights from our industry-leading faculty, topics to be discussed include:
- Improving predictability of target ID and validation
- Understanding protein/protein interactions
- Enhancing rational candidate selection
- Optimizing developability characteristics
What makes this event unique?
- A concerted attempt to provide an ambience at the conference that encourages interaction, exchange of ideas and networking opportunities among all participants
- A high-quality scientific program dedicated to exploring the applicability of the range of computational approaches at our fingertips for biologics design and developability
- A multidisciplinary mix of participants representing consortia, leading scientists and pharmaceutical business leaders